Saturday, February 22, 2014

Start Now To Purchase Your Chicks












As you all know I live at the Jersey Shore in a cul de sac and yes, have wonderful chickens that give me fresh eggs everyday. I recently purchased chicks, even though I do have older ones. I wanted to give all of you an update on the wonderful farm that I purchased my healthy chicks from. As of now he has Silver Laced Wyandottes, Gold Laced Wyandottes, Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Reds and Australorps left. He just informed me of great news, he is hatching March 18th. Red Wyandottes, Blue Cochin, Silver Lace Cochin, Salmon Favorelle, Leghorns, Silkies ( black, white and blue), White Crested black Polish, Silver laced polish, and Mille Fluer D'uccle. If you look these breeds up they are all beautiful, great egg layers, docile birds. It is such a wonderful experience to having your own chickens, I wish I can take them all. They are much easier than having a house pet. And every morning they give you the greatest gift..FRESH EGGS!!!!! Please if you are interested call
Baumegan Farms, 283 Bridge Street,  Collegeville, PA. 1-610-914-2926. He is wonderful and so informative, even if you are slightly interested call him and he will answer any questions you have. I talked to him just to ask a few questions after I purchased the chicks, because it is new to me also and he walks you through every step..Please Call and start your having Fresh Eggs Daily!!!!!

No comments: