Monday, February 10, 2014

Crockpot Root Beer Pulled Pork



When I heard to use Root Beer in pulled pork, I was like hmm..But I tried it and I have to say it was the best pulled pork I have ever eaten. Maybe one of the BEST things I have ever eaten Period!!! It only has 3 ingredients. So easy to make. If their is any post on my blogs that you like, I will promise you, make this and you will love it..I also usually make my pulled pork with pork shoulder or pork butt, never again. This is made with pork loin, so you are not going to have all of that meat sitting in the fat from a shoulder or butt..This to me is perfection!!!!



Ingredients:

2-3 pound pork loin
1 can root beer ( I like A&W)
1 ( 18 ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce, I love Sweet Baby Ray's


Directions:

1. Place the pork loin into the crockpot, then pour the can of root beer over the top of the pork. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until pork shreds easily with a fork (I do 8 hours)
2. After it is cooked remove the pork loin, discard the root beer, place the pork back in the slow cooker and pour the barbecue sauce over the pork. Stir until it is all combined and smothered in the sauce. Serve on your favorite buns. I like the soft rolls with sesame seeds on top or any of your favorite rolls..
















Recipe From:4kowboys.blogspot.com

No comments: