For the graham cracker crust:
14 whole graham crackers, about ( 7 ounces)
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1-2 Tablespoons water
For The Filling:
4 cups heavy cream, whipped and divided
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ( 3.4 ounce). Box instant vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
8 ounce softened cream cheese
14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
4-5 ripe bananas, squeeze fresh lemon juice over bananas , so they do not turn brown
Toasted Coconut, if desired ( To toast coconut, place on cookie sheet in the oven at 350 watching carefully until toasted, about 3-4 minutes, turning every minute)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until they are fine crumbs,add the melted butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon and pulse again until combined. Add 1 tablespoon water and pulse until the are combined, moist and pinch together, they are ready so place into the deep dish pie plate. If not add 1 more tablespoon water, then it should be ready and place into pie plate.
3. Using your fingers press the crumbs up the sides and the bottom of the pie plate, making sure to press firmly. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely.
4. In a large mixing bowl whip the heavy cream with the 3 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla and mix until you reach soft but stiff peaks. Then put in a small bowl and set the bowl aside.
5. In a small bowl combine the pudding mix and milk, whisk and set aside.
6. In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until fluffy, then add the sweetened condensed milk, beat again until combined, then add the bowl with the milk and pudding mix , scraping the bowl, beat until well combined. Fold in half of the whipped cream mixture.
7. Now spread a thin layer of the filling on the bottom and sides of the pie crust. Cut 3-4 bananas into chunks. Press the bananas into the sides and bottom of the filling, the scoop all of the remaining filling into the pie pan. Smooth the filling with offset spatula, then place the remaining whipped cream over the pie and smooth. Gently cover the pie with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours. When you are ready to serve place the remaining bananas and toasted coconut over the top.And enjoy, place leftovers in the refrigerator , if any left.