Who doesn't love a Snickerdoodle cookie? Well I sure do, then after I made these, they are now my favorite next to the real thing. These are ah-mazing!!!!!So easy to make and great to snack when your on the go, in your child's lunch, or just sitting watching tv. Try them you will love it!!
6 cups of rice chex cereal
1 3/4 cups white chocolate chips plus 1 Tablespoon shortening add in for smooth melting
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Place the chex mix in a large mixing bowl with lid or large zip tight bag and set aside
2. Melt chocolate chips/shortening in a microwave bowl for around 1 minute or until smooth
3. In a medium bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
4. After the chocolate is melted fold into the chex mix and stir until completely coated.
5. Add the sugar mixture to the chex mixture and shake away until the cereal is all coated.
6. Place on a cookie sheet for about 1/2 hour then place in an airtight container. Enjoy!!!!
adapted by: yourcupofcake