Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Ranch Crackers With Red Pepper Flakes
Ranch Crackers With Red Peppers. Oh these are so good and so simple to make. Perfect snack, even if you donot like red pepper flakes you can omit them, but it gives these crackers a great hint of heat. They are perfect to snack at night, send some to friends, bring some to work, or eat them all yourself !!!!!
1 1/4 cups canola or vegetable oil
1 package ranch dressing mix
2-3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
4 sleeves saltine crackers
Preheat oven to 250 degrees
1. In a large bowl add the crackers.
2. In a medium sized bowl add the oil, red pepper flakes, and ranch dressing package together and whisk until all combined.
3. Pour the mixture over the crackers, using a spatula make sure to get all he mix out of the bowl.
4. Using a spatula, toss the coating over the crackers, coating completely, let stand for 10 minutes so all the crackers can absorb the mixture.
5. Using large cookie sheets, place the crackers evenly, side by side, on the cookie sheet, the remaining mixture left in the bowl, scrape out and pour all over the crackers, you do not want to waste all that yummy seasoning.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning over halfway through.
7. Take out of oven, let them cool and store in a plastic storage bag. Yummy snacks for few nights, if they last that long.