3 cups powdered sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 extra large egg whites
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup sliced almonds
1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside
2. In a large bowl sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Whisk in the salt
3. Whisk in the egg whites, and vanilla until all completely combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and the almonds.
4. Using a small cookie scoop, portion out small mounds onto the cookie sheets, then place 4-5 marshmallows on top of each cookie.
5. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes, this will prevent them from spreading to much during baking.
6. Bake cookies for 12-13 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown and cookies are set. Let cool a few minutes on cookie sheet to set, then transfer to cooling rack until completely cooled.