12 ( 1 inch sliced) pineapple
2 bananas, not overripe, just perfect, cut into 1 inch pieces( Important make sure the are not brown)
6 large strawberries, cut in half
3 ounces dark chocolate pieces
1 teaspoon coconut oil
Chopped nuts of choice or coconut
1. Cut fruit and assemble into stacks
2. Press a Popsicle stick into the fruit and place in freezer until solid on a parchment lined dish.
3. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
4. In a microwave bowl place the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave and stirring frequently until it is smooth and silky, I usually do in 30 second intervals.
5. Dip half the fruit in the chocolate, then immediately dip in nuts or coconut if desired, then place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet