3 breakfast turkey sausage links
5 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/4 cup skim milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup fresh chopped spinach
1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a skillet on medium-high heat brown the turkey sausage, cook until sausage is brown all the way through and fully cooked. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces and set aside
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg whites and eggs until fully incorporated and whisk in the milk, salt and pepper. Then add the chopped spinach and stir.
4. Grease 6 muffin tins cups with cooking spray, pour mixture evenly into the cups, then distribute evenly the sausage and cheddar cheese
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until center is set and firm in the middle.
8. Remove the muffins from the baking tins gently with a butter knife and serve warm.
9. You can store leftovers in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
10. Note: You can also double the recipe if you want to make more for the week.
Recipe Adapted From:twopeasandtheirpod.com