This Jalapeño Chicken dish has only 5 ingredients, but packs a delicious punch. Chicken is filled with yummy cheesy goodness, and the outside is so crisp and tender...
4 chicken breasts
1 package of Kraft Fresh Take ( cheddar and bacon or savory four cheese blend)
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
5 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Dice jalapenos, the more seeds and ribs you keep in he hotter it will be, you can keep them all in or remove all seeds and ribs, then it will not be so hot, I removed)
3. Mix jalapeños with cream cheese and cheddar until all combined.
4. Butterfly the chicken, and equally divide the mixture and stuff the chicken breasts
5. Coat with the fresh take
6. Place chicken on a metal rack over a cookie sheet, drizzle with little olive oil and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until your chicken is no longer pink..Enjoy!!!