A moist cake with caramelized apples that everyone will love.
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
LAND O LAKES BUTTER CAKE
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Microwaveable caramel
- Add the chopped apples, butter and brown sugar.
- Saute for about 10 minutes or until the apples are soft and the sugar has caramelized.
- Add all of the ingredients together and mix.
- Preheat the over to 350.
- Spray and flour the bundt pan.
- Add the caramelized apples to the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Cover with the butter cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt your caramel in the microwave until it comes out smooth.
- Drizzle it over the cool cake.
- I mixed all the cake ingredients together and it came out great! Visit http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/1261/beckys-butter-cake for more detailed instructions.