Reese's Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes..these creamy , delicious cheesecakes have a chocolate cookie crust, peanut butter cream cheese filling, topped with chocolate ganache and topped with mini Reese's peanut butter
cups..You will want this for dessert one day!!!
For the Chocolate Cookie Crust:
1 cup Oreo cookies crushed
2 Tablespoons melted butter
For the Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling:
16 ounces cream cheese ( 2 packages) softened
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For The Chocolate Ganache:
1 cup dark chocolate chips
3 Tablespoons heavy cream
1 Tablespoon powdered sugar, or maybe a little more if needed
Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled
Directions For The Crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a muffin tin, place the chocolate cookie crumbs and the melted butter, stir to combine, then press evenly into 12 muffin cups.
3. Bake for 5 minutes and set aside
Directions For The Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling:
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and the peanut butter and beat until smooth. Add the brown sugar and beat until combined and smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then the cream and vanilla, beat until smooth and just combined. Do not over mix.
2. Using a cookie scoop fill the muffin tins to the top with the filling, then smooth the top out with a knife, bake for 12-15 minutes until just set, and do not jiggle. Turn the oven off and crack open the door and let them stay in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let set until they reach room temperature then place them in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
To Make The Chocolate Ganache:
1. In a microwave bowl combine the chocolate chips and the cream, microwave at 10 second intervals until mixture is smooth. Add 1 tablespoon powdered sugar, whisk until smooth and pourable.
2. Spoon ganache over cooled cheesecakes and then sprinkle with chopped reese's peanut butter cups.
Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve..