Saturday, March 15, 2014
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
1 store purchased strawberry cheesecake or homemade
1 bag white chocolate chips( plus 1 Tablespoon of shortening for melting, if desired) start by melting 1/2 of the bag of chocolate and 1/2 tablespoon shortening
1. Place a piece of parchment paper on to a cookie sheet.
2. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop a piece of cheesecake including the crust and place on the parchment paper. Finish scooping out the entire cheesecake until all is used. Save 2 Tablespoons of the crust and set aside. After you are done scooping the entire cheesecake, place the cheesecake balls into the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Using a microwave safe bowl add the chocolate and shortening ( if using) and melt in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until chocolate is all melted and smooth.
4. Take the cheesecake bites out of the freezer and roll into balls
5. Dip the fork into the melted chocolate, then place the cheesecake ball on the fork, then dip the entire cheesecake ball into the melted chocolate. Shake off the excess chocolate, place on parchment paper and immediately sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on the top of the cheesecake balls. Repeat process with the rest. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
Recipe From: simplygloria.com