Thursday, March 27, 2014
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Pinwheels
1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
10 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
5 Tablespoons pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, then lightly grease pie pan or 9 inch baking dish and set aside
2. Take the crescent rolls out of the package and lay out the crescent rolls into a large rectangle and pinch all of the seams together.
3. Spread evenly the cheddar and mozzarella on top of the crescent rolls, sprinkle will ground beef and bacon evenly. Drizzle with pizza sauce.
4. Roll up the dough like you are rolling cinnamon rolls and cut into 8 rolls.
5. Bake 18-21 minutes until golden brown and cheese is bubbly..
recipe adapted from:http://www.momontimeout.com/2013/11/bacon-cheeseburger-pizza-pinwheels/