Monday, March 31, 2014
Easter Krispie Treats
These cute and yummy Krispie treats are perfect for your Easter dessert table. Dipped in creamy white chocolate topped with coconut and sprinkles..Enjoy!!!
6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
3 tablespoons butter
1 ( 10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
1 bag white chocolate chips
2 cups coconut
1. Measure out 6 cups of cereal and set aside. Line a 8x8 square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large pan melt butter and marshmallows until creamy and smooth.
3. Pour melted marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir gently until combined.
4. Press into pan, spray a little cooking spray on your hands and it will be a little easier to press down evenly. Let set for about 1 hour
5. Remove from pan and cut into squares
6. In a microwave bowl add the white chips and melt at 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until completely melted and smooth.
7. Pour sprinkles, and coconut in small bowls.
8. Dip the top of the rice Krispy treat into the chocolate, then the coconut and then add some sprinkles to the top, place on piece of wax or parchment paper until set, then enjoy!!!