Sunday, March 30, 2014
BBQ Beef Cups
This recipe is my go to for every party. Everyone love it. The taste of bbq beef in a tender flake biscuit topped with bubbly and brown cheddar cheese. This will be a huge it at any party, or if you like make for dinner with a nice big salad on the side.
1 can refrigerated tender flake biscuits ( 10 in a can) or original (if cant find tender flake)
1 pound ground beef
1/4 cup onion, diced
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 small bottle BBQ sauce ( I like sweet baby rays) recipe calls for 1 cup, but I use 1 small bottle
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large saute pan, on medium heat, brown ground beef , breaking apart as it cooks, until it is no longer pink. About 5-7 minutes. Drain, then add back into saute pan.
2. Add to the beef, onions, brown sugar, and bbq sauce, and stir for 2 minutes on medium heat
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
4. Using a muffin tin, seperate each biscuit, and using your hands press the biscuit on the bottom and up the sides of the muffin tin. Fill evenly with the beef mixture, up to the top, sprinkle cheese evenly over the bbq cups
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is bubbly and brown.