Saturday, March 29, 2014
Cinnamon Churro Muddy Buddies
This is one of my favorite snacks ever. I am always making muddy buddy recipes, but cinnamon and white chocolate covered, there is no words but yummy!!!!
9 cups chex cereal
3 cups cinnamon chips
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Place the cereal in a large bowl and set aside
2. In a large ziploc bag combine powdered sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon and stir, set aside.
3. In a microwave bowl add the cinnamon chips and melt in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until completely melted and smooth
4. Add the melted cinnamon chips over the cereal and gently stir until evenly coated.
5. Pour the cereal into the large ziploc bag with the sugars and shake, shake, shake until completely coated.
6. Place on 2 cookie sheets lined with parchment paper until set and cooled. Place in a airtight container and enjoy!!!