Oh these are so good, cinnamon-sugar coated pretzels that tastes just like churro's. Easy t make and a perfect snack..
1 bag mini pretzels ( about 9 cups)
1 1/2 cups cinnamon chips
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1/2 cup plus 1 teaspoon sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon
parchment or wax paper
1. Place pretzels in a large bowl and set aside. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper.
2. In a medium bowl place powdered sugar, sugar and cinnamon and stir until combined
3. In a saucepan combine the butter and cinnamon chips and melt until completely smooth stirring constantly
4. Remove from heat and with a rubber spatula pour the mixture over the pretzels and fold and cover completely until evenly coated
5. Right away pour the powdered sugar/cinnamon mixture over the pretzels and stir gently until they are all coated.
6. Pour the pretzels onto the parchment or wax paper until set and cooled. Then Enjoy!!!!