Saturday, March 22, 2014
Funfetti Muddy Mix
A yummy muddy mix that has white chocolate and sprinkles. Perfect for a birthday party or just to have at home for a sweet treat. I love all of these muddy mixes. They are so good!!!
6 cups rice chex cereal
1 3/4 cups white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2/3 cup Sprinkles or nonpareils ( the picture shown is nonpareils, but I like sprinkles better, not as crunchy, sprinkles are softer, so use the sprinkles unless you prefer nonpareils)
1. In a large bowl measure out the cereal, pour into bowl and set aside
2. Using a microwave safe bowl add the chocolate chips and melt in 30 second intervals, until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring each time after you microwave the chocolate.
3. In a large ziploc bag add the powdered sugar
4. After chocolate is melted pour into the bowl with the cereal and gently stir to cover all of the cereal then gently stir in the sprinkles
5. Pour mixture into the ziploc bag with the powdered sugar and shake, shake, shake until cereal is all coated.
6. Place onto a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet and let dry. You can also add in some more sprinkles for more colors.
7. Store in a airtight container.