This chicken recipe is so easy to make. Only 4 ingredients and will be one of the best chicken dishes you will ever eat. The chicken gets caramelized with the brown sugar, and the garlic. I love to make this all of the time, goes perfect with mashed potatoes or rice on the side. Try it, you wont be disappointed. Enjoy!!!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoon olive oil
Note: I double the garlic, brown sugar and oil because I like more sauce, but you don't have to.
1. Preheat oven to 450 and line a cookie sheet or baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray, or a light coat of oil, (You have to do this step, because it defiantly stick to your pan and cleanup will not be easy)
2. In a saute pan combine the oil, and garlic cloves and saute until tender
3. Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar, it will be a paste like texture
4. Place chicken breasts in the baking pan and coat each piece with the paste, add salt and pepper to taste
5. Bake uncovered for about 15-20 minutes, until juices run clear, the cooking time will depend on how thick your chicken is.