Talk about a delicious twist on brownies, these have a fudgy center mixed with pretzels, then covered in a rich caramel sauce, then little sprinkle of sea salt on the top. Sweet and salty, perfect combination
1 box of fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
3 cups pretzels
1 Large Jar Caramel Sauce ( Ice Cream Topping )
coarse sea salt for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Line with parchment paper, grease, or cooking spray, using a 9x13 pan.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
3. Use 1/3 of the brownie mixture and evenly spread in the prepared pan, then adding 2 even layers of the pretzels covering the entire surface, carefully spread the remaining brownie batter over the pretzels evenly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean, remove from oven, set on the counter to cool completely.
5. Spread the caramel sauce evenly over the brownies, using offset spatula of knife, if the caramel sauce is to thick to spread, (place in a microwave bowl and heat for about 30 seconds to thin out) then spread evenly. Sprinkle with a little sea salt
6. Let set, cut into squares and serve, Enjoy!!!