Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, covered in chocolate then mini chips. Can it get any better than this..They are so delicious, I can eat 5 at a time. Perfect to have on hand for a little dessert or t make for any parties. Must make these!!!!
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
pinch of salt
2 cups mini chocolate chips, divided
1 package fudge brownie mix, bake according to directions on box, cooled
1 package chocolate bark, baking melts, or chocolate chips plus 1 Tablespoon shortening if using chocolate chips ( I use the semi sweet or milk chocolate chips)
1. In a large bowl using a mixer, beat together the butter and both sugars until they become creamy. Add the vanilla and the milk, beat to combine. Add the flour and pinch of salt and beat until soft dough forms. Fold in 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
2. On a foil lined cookie sheet, using a small cookie scoop, or a tablespoon, make rounded balls of the cookie dough, place on foil, and freeze for 1 hour.
3. Cut the brownies into 1 inch squares, pick up a square a gently flatten it with the palm of your hand, fudgy brownie mix must be used for this reason, because it works better when you flatten them because of the moisture they contain.
4. Take the cookie dough balls and gently wrap the flattened brownie around the cookie dough, wrap it around gently, until the cookie dough ball is completely covered. If they crack, it is okay you can still work with it, just roll it until it works. Finish the rest of the balls, and place back in freezer for 1/2 hour.
5. Melt the chocolate bark, chips or melts according to package in the microwave. I use the chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon shortening, and in 30 second intervals, stir, until chocolate is completely melted.
6. Using a fork, dip each brownie bite into the chocolate, taping the sides of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place back on the cookie sheet, sprinkle with remaining mini chocolate chips, repeat with the rest.
7. Store in a airtight container in the refrigerator and Enjoy!!!!
Recipe From: thedomesticrebel.com