A delightful dessert that includes apples, cider, spice cake and an amazing caramel frosting! This reminds me of fall, but I will eat this every day of the year if I could..So good!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt pan, and set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, cider, apple sauce, sour cream and eggs. Mix for about 2 minutes on low, until thoroughly combine and smooth. Pour evenly in the bundt pan.
- In a liquid measuring cup, measure the pie filling. Using a knife or kitchen shears, cut the apples into bite sized pieces. Then, spoon the apple filling into the middle of the batter, all around the bundt pan, being careful not to hit the sides of the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 42-45 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the cake to loosen, then invert the cake onto a plate to cool completely.
- Frosting Instructions:
- In microwave safe bowl, unwrap caramels and add water. Microwave for 45 sec -1 minute. Stir, and microwave for 30 more seconds or until melted and smooth, being careful not to overcook. Set aside and let cool while making the rest of the frosting. With stand or hand mixer, cream together butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Gradually add the sugar one cup at a time. The add the slightly cooled, melted caramel. Caramel should be warm, but not hot. Mix together caramel and frosting until smooth. Drizzle or frost your cake once it’s completely cooled.
Recipe From: http://delightfulemade.com/2013/09/24/apple-cider-bundt-cake-with-caramel-cream-frosting/?cb=022221458074636757