The perfect snack for me..A delicious bark with white and milk chocolate and the marshmallows become slightly melted, and the crunch of the graham crackers on top.A great treat for everyone. Perfect for a party, snacks at home, favors. I eat this in a matter of 1-2 days..it is that good..Enjoy!!
8 oz white chocolate
¾ C graham crackers broken into pieces
½ C marshmallows bits
2 (1.55 oz) Hershey’s milk chocolate bars (or dark chocolate), broken into pieces
- Line a 15×10 inch cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate according to instructions on package, making sure to stir periodically.
- Melt white chocolate according to instructions on package, making sure to stir periodically.
- Spread melted dark chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet. Spoon white chocolate over the top. Swirl white chocolate through dark chocolate using a knife.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker pieces, marshmallow bits, and broken chocolate bars. Lightly press topping into chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to refrigerate for at least one hour to cool and set.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container