A quick and easy breakfast that the family will love with bacon, hash browns, cheese, eggs. Perfect to make and freeze for the rest of the week for the kids in the morning, and adults..I love making these for taking on the road, or for everyone to just grab one as they walk out the door. Enjoy!!!
- bag (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- tablespoons vegetable oil
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- tablespoons milk
- cup crumbled crisply cooked bacon
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
- sauce ( optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place foil liner in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. Generously spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix potatoes, oil, salt and pepper. Divide evenly among cups; press lightly.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in bacon and cheese. Firmly press potatoes in muffin cups with bottom of 1/4-cup dry measuring cup. Top each with slightly less than 1/4 cup egg mixture.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until knife inserted in center of egg comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with sauce.