Perfect yummy appetizer that everyone will love jalapeno, cheese and bacon rolled up in crescent rolls, easy to make and defiantly a crowd pleaser.
1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 tablespoons diced jalapenos
5 slices,cooked, diced finely crumbled bacon
4 ounces softened cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small bowl combine the cheddar, jalapeno, bacon and cheddar cheese and stir until combined
3. On a piece of wax or parchment paper roll out crescent roll into one piece and pinch the seams together.
4. Spread the ingredients on the crescent roll and spread evenly
5. Start rolling from one side lengthwise
6. Cut into 3/4 inch slices and place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet
7. Bake for 9-11 minutes until the crescent starts to become brown
8. Remove from oven and serve warm. Enjoy!!!