All I can say for these bars are, Delicious!!!! I love cinnamon and sugar on everything from toast to pound cakes, I also use for some savory dishes for that warmth flavor it brings. These are so simple to make and not many ingredients. A recipe that everyone will love!!
2 1/2 cups ( 1/2 box) cinnamon toast crunch cereal, measure after you turn the cereal into crumbs
1/2 cup butter
3 Tablespoons sugar, divided
2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
1 ( 14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup cinnamon chips
Additional 3 Tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 13x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside
2. Using a food processor place the cereal in and pulse until you have crumbs
3. In a small bowl combine the cereal, 1 Tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and stir to combine. Melt the butter for 1 minute in the microwave, in a microwave safe bowl
4. Combine the butter with the cereal and stir until crumbs are moistened. Then press mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs
6. Evenly, sprinkle the white chocolate and cinnamon chips over the condensed milk.
7. Combine in a small bowl the additional 3 Tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, then sprinkle evenly over the chips.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until edges are golden and mixture is set. Cool completely in pan, then cut into bars and serve..