Spring is in the air, and before we know it summer will be here. And what do you think of first, me S'mores..My all time favorite, and I have many great recipes to share for S'mores desserts and snacks. But I know a lot of people who would love this cocktail, and yo do not even have to wait for summer, perfect drink for anytime..Enjoy!!!
32 ounces Vodka
16 ounces Chocolate Liqueur
1 sleeve of graham crackers or more if needed
1 jar of marshmallow fluff
1 bag of wooden skewers
1 bag of large marshmallows
1. Pour vodka and chocolate liqueur into a 64 ounce pitcher and stir. Refrigerate for several hours or until very cold.
2. Crush graham crackers in food processor or in a bag crushing with a rolling pin, place in a small bowl.
3. Rim martini glasses with marshmallow fluff then dip into the graham crackers and shake off the excess graham crackers gently.
4. Place marshmallow over an open flame and toast until brown. ( can use stove or grill or fire pit)
5. Fill the glass with the cold drink mixture and place marshmallow on skewer and drink up!!!!