Saturday, April 5, 2014
Nutella Chocolate Krispie Treats
These easy Chocolate Krispie Treats are quick and easy, topped with yummy Nutella and M&M's. Perfect for Easter. They are made in muffin tins, so cute because you can decorate them with any color sprinkles for the holidays.
6 cups cocoa Rice Krispies
1 package ( 10 ounce) mini marshmallows
1/4 cup nutella plus more for topping
3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
M&M's and Sprinkles for decoration
1. Grease generously muffin tins and set aside
2. Measure out the cocoa Krispies and set aside
3. In a large pot, melt butter and the marshmallows, when completely melted remove from heat and stir in the cocoa Krispies and 1/4 cup Nutella
4. I always spray cooking spray on my hands, press the mixture evenly into each muffin tin, press mixture evenly then in the center press down to make a small hole the center to fill with Nutella.
5. Let set and cool.
6. Take out of the muffin tins, place treats on a platter, microwave Nutella for 10 seconds to spread easily. And spread Nutella in the center and over tops of Krispie treats. Then add some M&M's and sprinkles and let set. Then Enjoy!!