Monday, April 14, 2014
S'mores Mini Dippers
These cute little dippers are so simple to make, only 3 ingredients. Perfect to make to top a S'more cupcake, camping, barbecues, or just a snack to snack on at night.
Regular Or Cinnamon Graham Crackers
Milk or Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Kraft Mini Marshmallows
1. Break the graham crackers into 3 small pieces where they divide
2. Place a sheet of parchment paper on your counter
3. In a microwave safe bowl add your chocolate chips and melt in 30 seconds intervals, stirring each time, until smooth.
4. Dip the ends of the graham crackers into the chocolate and tap off the excess chocolate.
5. Place on the parchment paper and sprinkle with the mini marshmallows and let set and cool for about 30-45 minutes and store in a airtight container..Enjoy!!!!
Recipe adapted from: lovefromtheoven.com