Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The New Chicken Coop, Run And Update On The Girls



Well it has been a long week trying to finish the addition to the coop and building the new run. We are almost complete, we just have to paint and decorate and finish the roof. With the help of my wonderful family members they made that beautiful run for my girls, without their help we couldn't have done it. I have 2 Rhode Island Reds "Lucy and Ethel". And On Feb 1st I purchased 7 new babies who are so beautiful, healthy and growing so fast. I am posting some updated pictures of them. The 2 Gold Laced Wyandottes are "Cinnamon and Spice". The 2 Silver Lace Wyandottes are " Scarlet and Violet". The 2 Buff Orphingtons are "Buttercup and Sunny" and my 1 Light Brahma is " Snowball". Snowball is so beautiful and fluffy and I love all her hair on her feet. These girls will be giving me lots of eggs soon, cant wait..











No comments: