These amazing Almond Joy Muddy Buddies are by far one of my favorite. Chex cereal coated with milk chocolate, shredded coconut and sliced almonds. What could be better than that. This recipe is literally done in 5 minutes, and then get ready for a delicious and sweet treat. Enjoy!!
6-7 C. Rice Chex Cereal
2 Cups Chips, plus 1 1/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 Cups packed, shredded coconut, chopped
Sliced almonds ( about 1/2-1 cup) for decoration
1. Place measured out cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
2. Place Chocolate chips and oil in a microwave proof bowl and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until completely melted and smooth.
3. Pour melted chocolate over cereal and gently stir until coated.
4. Dump into a large plastic bag with coconut. ( chop up the coconut a little bit because the smaller pieces stick better.) Shake bake until cereal is covered in coconut.
5. Pour out onto a cookie sheet to let cool. Serve with sliced almonds.