Biscoff Spread I recently started to use in some recipes. It has become my favorite just like Nutella, but Biscoff is a cookie spread. I love Muddy Buddies, this cereal comes alive and amazing when you combine the creamy Biscoff spread and the white chocolate chips. Oh lord, I can eat this batch in 2 days..So glad I found this recipe..
- 6 1/2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup finely food processed Biscoff Cookies..
- 10 Biscoff cookies, chopped up into little bite pieces ( same size as the cereal)
- 1. Measure out cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2. In a large ziplock bag combine powdered sugar and ground Biscoff cookie crumbs. Shake to evenly combine the two. Set aside.
- 3. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine biscoff spread, white chocolate chips and butter. Microwave on high for 1 minute then stir. Microwave in 30 second intervals as needed until mixture is melted and smooth. Your mixture will be thick.
- 4. Pour Biscoff mixture over cereal. Because the Biscoff mixture is thick, you may have to use your hands to carefully coat the cereal. Keep incorporating the mixture, it will coat.
- 5. Dump coated Chex cereal into zip lock bag with powdered sugar/Biscoff cookie crumbs. Seal and shake and toss to evenly coat all the cereal.
- 6. Place on a parchment or wax lined cookie sheet and add the 10 chopped up Biscoff cookie pieces into the coated cereal and just evenly distribute, then let cool completely and enjoy!!!!
recipe adapted and from:http://www.chef-in-training.com/2013/02/biscoff-muddy-buddies/print/