These delicious and super moist bundt cakes have a hint of almond in the batter combined with the blueberries, then topped with a creamy glaze and more sliced almonds and fresh blueberries, these are a hit everytime I make them, you will love it, no mixer, and easy to make..Enjoy..
Ingredients For The Blueberry Almond Cake Mix:
1 box White Cake mix
1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
2/3 C. oil
1/2 C. milk or buttermilk
1 C. sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp, almond extract
1 1/2 C. blueberries, fresh plus 1/4 cup flour( dredge blueberries in flour so they do not sink)
3 Tbsp. milk or lemon juice
1 1/2- 2 1/2 C. powdered sugar
Sliced Almonds and Fresh Blueberries for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease mini bundt pans.
2. Sift cake mix and instant pudding mix into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl beat eggs, oil, milk, sour cream, vanilla extract, almond extract until smooth.
4. Beat in cake mix and pudding mix and mix just until combined.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Fill mini bundt pans about 2/3 full and bake for 18-25 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean. They may come out over center, that is okay
7. Glaze: Whisk all ingredients together. Add more powdered sugar if you want a thicker glaze or more milk to thin it out. You want it pourable.8. Let cakes cool and then pour glaze over the cakes, sprinkles sliced almonds on top and fill the holes with blueberries.
recipe adapted from:http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2013/06/blueberry-almond-mini-bundt-cakes.html