Friday, May 23, 2014
Memorial Day Chocolate Covered Strawberries
How delicious and cute are these strawberries, melted in a white chocolate then dipped into a blue sanding sugar. Perfect for Memorial Day and so simple to make.
2 Packages strawberries, with stems on, they cannot be wet at all
1 Bag white chocolate chips
Light Or Dark Blue Sanding Sugar
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small microwave bowl add the chocolate chips and heat in 30 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted, and smooth, about 1 minute.
3. Place sanding sugar into a small bowl
4. Set up a working station with your strawberries, chocolate, then sanding sugar.
5. Dip half the strawberries in the chocolate, then just the bottom into the sanding sugar and then place on the parchment lined paper
6. Let completely dry and then enjoy!!!