This is a super easy and delicious dessert to put out on your table for any day of the week, unexpected company, or for a large gathering. You can make this cake from scratch or like I did, go out and buy the angel food cake.
1 pound of Strawberries (washed and stem removed)
1 store bought Angel Food Cake
1 cup of chocolate chips plus 1 Tablespoon shortening for melting
1. Wash and remove stems from strawberries
2. Cut angel food cake into about 2 inch cubes
3. Place the strawberries and angel food cake into the skewers and lay them on a platter
4. Place chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave bowl and heat for 40-60 seconds, stirring after 40 seconds.
5. Drizzle the melted chocolate all over the skewers with a fork, and thats it.. Enjoy!!!!