When I made this, I said to myself, this tastes even better than it looks. It is so easy and quick to make. Also you can stuff this bread with anything else you and your family would enjoy. This would be perfect for football games,parties, make it with family pizza night or just to have a snack at night.
1 loaf of large wide bread
1 stick butter
1/8 cup olive oil
3 teaspoons minced white or red onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
3 Tablespoons minced parsley
12 ounce package mozzarella cheese ( shredded )
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl for around 40-60 seconds
3. In a medium bowl combine melted butter, onion, garlic, dijon mustard, poppy seeds and parsley and mix until combined.
4. Make X shape cuts in the loaf ( cutting all the way down to almost the bottom)
5. Fill inside the cuts with the mix using a small spoon then all over the top, then stuff with the cubes of cheese
6. Place in the baking pan covered with foil for 10 minutes then remove foil and cook another 10 minutes without the foil. Enjoy!!!
Recipe adapted from: daydreamkitchen.com