Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Game Day Donuts
Well we are full force for the football season and how great are these cute little donuts that are dipped in a vanilla glaze, then decorated as a football. And did I tell you they are so good!!!!
1 box of Pillsbury Funfetti Glazed Chocolate Lil Donut Kit
1/3 cup melted butter
1/2 cup milk
Glaze Packet ( that comes in the box)
3 Tablespoon milk ( for the glaze)
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place parchment paper on 2 large cookie sheets
2. In a large bowl combine the 1 pouch of chocolate donut mix, the melted butter and mix. With a large spoon stir the mixture until well combined.
3. Make dough balls the size of walnuts and roll tightly and place on the cookie sheet. Gently pinch the sides to make a football shape. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
4. Meanwhile in a small bowl combine the glaze packet and 3 tablespoons milk, and with a fork or whisk, mix until combined.
5. After the donuts are completely cooled dip all sides into the vanilla glaze and place on a cooling rack until dried.
6. Place the white chocolate chips in a small microwave bowl and place in microwave and melt.
7. Take a small sandwich bag and place the melted white chocolate chips in the bag. Snip a little off the corner and pipe the threads on the footballs. And thats it..Enjoy!!!