I love the Halloween Holiday. We love to dress up and have a party with the family. I go trick or treating with my niece and nephew, Gianna and Anthony, then we all come back to my house and I usually make chili and some appetizers and some desserts for the kids. This one is defiantly on the menu this year. After you make this you will be amazed how awesome this cake looks. It is super moist, and has chocolate and vanilla cake, so everyone will enjoy this. Make this one you guys will love it!!!
1 box of white cake mix
1 box of devils food chocolate cake mix
Water, Eggs, and Vegetable Oil, ( what is needed for each cake mix)
Black, Purple, and Orange Food Coloring ( I used Wiltons)
1 (12 ounce container creamy vanilla frosting)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and generously grease a bundt cake pan, then set aside.
2. First make the white cake mix ( make according to the directions on the box)
3. With the white cake mix, pour the cake mix into 2 medium sized bowls and set aside
4. Make the chocolate cake mix ( make according to the directions on the box) and pour the chocolate cake mix into a large mixing bowl and set aside
5. With the 2 bowls of white cake mix. Then one bowl add the orange food coloring until you have reached the desired color. Then add the purple to the other bowl and mix until you have reached your desired color. I make then dark purple and dark orange. Now set these orange and purple bowls aside.
6. With the chocolate cake mix add the black food coloring until you have reached the desired color, then set aside.
7. Place 2/3 of the black cake mix into the bundt pan and then add all of the purple cake mix on top of the black (Don't mix or swirl) then the orange, then the rest of the black.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan until cake is completely
cooled. Then flip over onto a cake plate.
For The Frosting:
1. Take the container of frosting and separate evenly into 3 small bowls. Again add the black, orange and the purple to each bowl until you have reached desired colors.
2. Microwave each frosting on high for a few second until it is smooth enough to drizzle on the cake. I did for about 10 seconds. With a fork drizzle the black first, all over the cake in a back and forth pattern, then heat the purple and drizzle that, then heat the orange and drizzle that. Thats all..Enjoy!!