When I made this last night the family devoured them in 15 minutes. They are so delicious with the mini sweet peppers, corn, black bean and salsa. You can make these mild or as hot as you would like. They are super easy to make. But I promise you they will be gone before you know it!!!
1 pound mini sweet peppers ( washed, sliced in half lengthwise, and remove seeds)
2/3 cup black beans
2/3 cup corn (fresh,frozen or canned)
1 avocado ,diced
2/3 cup your favorite salsa
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese ( If you want more cheese you can add more)
Scallions ( optional for on top)
1. Place your oven on the broil setting
2. Place a piece of foil onto a large cookie sheet3. In a large bowl combine the black beans, corn, avocado, salt and pepper, and salsa and stir until mixture is all combined
4. Place the mini peppers on cookie sheet
5. Using a teaspoon fill all the mini peppers with the filling. Then top with cheddar cheese
6. Place under the broiler for about 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Then top with scallions and enjoy!!!!