Sunday, October 13, 2013

Candy Corn Fruit Cups


My family happens to love pineapple, mandarin oranges and whipped cream. When I made these fruit cups I thought, perfect healthy snack to have on the table at a Halloween party. It is always yummy baked goods at every party, what about something healthy that everyone loves FRUIT. You can use small clear plastic cups for a party or large plastic cups for your family at home, anyway it is just a perfect idea that I came across this week and I love it. It is so darn easy that you don't really even need to follow a recipe. But I will give it to you anyway!!


Ingredients And Directions:

2 cans of pineapple chunks or tidbits ( 20 ounce)
3 cans of mandarin oranges ( 15 ounce)
1 can of whipped cream

1. In a clear or plastic cup, starting on the bottom, place the pineapples, then the oranges, then top it off with whipped cream. Then add 1 candy corn on the top for decoration..Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve, Then Enjoy!!!!!











recipe from:navywifecok.com




No comments: