Here is another great recipe fast and easy Muddy/Puppy Chow recipe that is for Halloween parties or just to snack around the house.What makes this different is that I used the new S'mores candy corn, they are really good. For me this is the perfect snack to just sit, watch tv, and have a sweet treat. You can add anything else to this mix that your family enjoys!!
8 cups rice chex cereal
2 cups semi sweet or milk chocolate chips, plus 1 Tablespoon shortening for melting
3/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup brownie mix (from the box)
2 cups s'mores candy corn or you can use the regular candy corn
2 cups autumn colors milk chocolate M&M's
2 large plastic storage bags
1. Place the chex cereal in a large bowl and set aside
2. In one of the large bags place the powdered sugar, in the other plastic bag place the brownie mix. Then break up the lumps with your fingers
3. In a small bowl place the chocolate chips and shortening in. The microwave for about 60-65 seconds, until all of the chocolate is melted
4. Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and mix well until cereal is all coated
5. Then pour half into the bag of powdered sugar and half into brownie mix, seal the bag and shake, shake, shake, until all of the cereal is coated
6. Lay the cereal on a parchment lined cookie sheet until dried.
7. Add the M&M's and candy corn and place in a airtight container and enjoy!!!!
Recipe Adapted From: yourcupofcake