Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Crab Dip


Living in the Jersey Shore we can always go down the street crabbing for the best Blue Claw crabs ever. My kids, since they were small loved to crab so I had to think of some recipes, when I had these crabs. But this delicious crab dip came from my sister in law, AnnMarie. She has been making this for years and all of us have loved it, especially my daughter Alexa. Although we do love to catch crabs, this recipe uses canned crab. But you can defiantly use fresh caught crab when it is available. It is so easy to make with not many ingredients so you can put this together if needed for unexpected company.



Ingredients:

1 ( 7 ounce) can crabmeat
1 cup light cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup plain stuffing mix
1/2 cup diced onion

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well
3. Pour into a small baking dish and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
4. Serve with crackers or fresh veggies. Enjoy!!!!



No comments: