These brownies were made by my daughter Alexa. She loves and cook healthy. The brownies are made with applesauce, zucchini, and bananas. And are only 120 calories per serving. You are not missing anything when you bite into these super moist delicious brownies.
1/2 cup applesauce
2 medium bananas, mashed
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups finely shredded zucchini,washed and not peeled
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cups chopped walnut pieces ( you can omit if nut allergy)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour or spray a 13 x 9 baking pan.
2. In a large bowl combine the applesauce, bananas, and sugar and mix well until combined.
3. Add the vanilla and cocoa powder and mix well again
4. Then add the baking soda, salt, and zucchini and mix until combined.
5. Add the flour and walnuts and mix together until all combined.
6. Add the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean and springs back when touched. Enjoy!!!
Recipe From: keyingredient.com