This cake is pure heaven..It is a super moist cake filled with creamy Nutella. Once you make this pound cake, it will be a family favorite forever.
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
4 large eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 sticks unsalted butter, softened ( I use salted if I don't have unsalted, same taste)
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 ( 13 ounce) jar Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease and flour 9 by 5 inch loaf pan, tapping out extra flour
2. In a measuring cup, lightly beat the eggs with the vanilla.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In a large bowl, using a mixer beat the butter and the sugar at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
5. Gradually beat in the egg mixture until fully incorporated. Then add the flour mixture in 3 batches, beating at low speed between additions until just incorporated.Continue to beat for 30 seconds longer.
6. Spread 1/3 of the batter in the prepared pan, then spread half of the Nutella on top and smooth out. Repeat with another 1/3 of the batter and the remaining Nutella. Top with the remaining batter.
7. Lightly swirl the Nutella into the batter with a butter knife. Do not overmix.
8. Bake the cake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool in pan for at least 15 minutes. Invert the cake onto a wire rack, turn right side up and let cool completely, about 2 hours. Cut cake into slices and serve.
Recipe From: Food&Wine