1 box of brownie mix, or take the easy way out and buy mini brownies..
2 (16) ounce packages of fresh strawberries
2 large bags of large marshmallows
Few squares of bakers melting chocolate
1. If you are going to buy the mini brownies skip this step.( if not follow recipe for brownies below)
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
3. Follow instructions on the brownie box and divide the batter into the muffin tins and bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven, set aside to cool completely. When cooled take brownies out of tins and place on a platter to assemble the skewers.
4. Wash, dry, and cut the ends of the strawberries and set aside.
5. Layer the strawberries, brownies, and marshmallows onto the skewers and set aside on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Repeat until all are done.
6. In a small microwave bowl melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals, until completely melted.
7. Using a fork drizzle the chocolate over each of the skewers, after all are done transfer the skewers to the refrigerator until chocolate is set and ready to serve..enjoy!!!