Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Chocolate Covered Mini Pretzels


If anyone who knows me, I have been making these for years. I make them all different ways, dipped in milk, semi sweet, or white chocolate. Besides making the mini ones, I make the pretzel rods. You can use different colored sprinkles for each holiday, party theme, graduation school colors, or any occasion. This is usually what I give out as favors for all of my parties, I place them in a clear bag, tie a ribbon with the same colors and they look and taste so good, and who doesn't love chocolate covered pretzels. But I actually make these and keep them on my counter as a snack for the family.




Ingredients:

1 large bag of mini pretzels
1-2 bags white chocolate chips or white melts
Sprinkles, What ever color you choose

Directions:

1. Melt the chocolate according to the package. The melting process can be done in the microwave or a double boiler. The way I do it is, In a small bowl pour the melts in, microwave for 1 minute, stir then every 30 seconds check and stir until completely melted. Then pour into a small bowl or mug and dip half the chocolate, dip into the sprinkles, then set on cookie sheet to set and dry..
2. I always set up a working station. On my counter I place 2-3 parchment lined cookie sheets, chocolate and sprinkles, making an assembly line. It is much easier.


















No comments: