This recipe is a favorite in our house. I serve this with rice, pasta or roasted potatoes on the side. Cooking this in the crock pot makes the chicken juicy and tender, then along with the sauce makes this dish perfect. I love to make meals in the crockpot. Start in the morning, then after a long day it is nice that dinner is done.
4-6 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs ( about 2 pounds)
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons dried minced onion
4 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
fresh parsley for garnish
1. In a bowl combine the salt, pepper, minced onion, and garlic powder then place the chicken into spices, then rub the chicken until all of the spices coat
2. Combine the olive oil and the garlic and place in the bottom of the crock pot.
3. Place chicken on top of the oil and garlic.
4. Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken, cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with your favorite sides.