This is one of my families favorite meals. In this dish the pork is so tender along with the savory mushroom gravy puts it over the top. You can make this with mashed potatoes and green beans. We like to pour the extra gravy over the potatoes. It is perfect for big family get togethers because it is a quick dish to make. This will be one recipe your entire family will love.
8 ounce piece of pork tenderloin
2/3 cup chicken broth
1 Tablespoon tomato paste
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 garlic cloves, diced
3 Tablespoons fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped ( if you do not like rosemary you can omit this)
4 Tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
2 cups sliced mushrooms
4 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons Butter
1. In a large bowl whisk together chicken broth and tomato paste until combined.
2. Add the salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, and rosemary.
3. Slice the pork into 1 inch thick slices
4. Place breadcrumbs on a dish and lightly coat the pork
5. In a large skillet heat the oil and the butter then cook pork until golden brown, only turning once. Remove from pan and set pork on a plate.
6. Reduce heat in pan to medium-low and add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
7. Return pork to skillet, add the broth mixture, reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-4 minutes until the pork is a pale pink in the center.
8. Remove pork and place on a platter, place skillet on high and boil the sauce for 2-4 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened.
9. Pour sauce over pork, garnish with more fresh parsley and Enjoy!!!