Thursday, January 23, 2014
Oven Baked Fries
4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed clean
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
1/4-1/2 Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Take out baking sheets
3. Wash and cut potatoes by cutting lengthwise in half then slice each half into 3 slices
4. Place the French fries into a large bowl filled with ice water.
5. Let potatoes sit in bowl for 15 minutes then pat dry with paper towels
6. In a large plastic bag combine the salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper. Shake until it all combines.
7. Place the potatoes into the plastic bag and shake, shake, shake, until all potatoes are coated. Then add the olive oil and shake again until potatoes are coated with the oil.
8. Place potatoes onto the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes until they are cooked through, browned and crispy.
9. While potatoes are baking, in a large bowl add the parsley and the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine. After the potatoes are done add them to the bowl and toss and coat until potatoes are covered with the cheese and parsley
10. Serve immediately..Enjoy!!
recipe adapted from:NatashasKitchen.com