We all love chocolate chip cookies and M & M's. Well here you go, a combination of both to please everyone. This cookie is so good with the combination of chocolate chips and M & M's. So what is the perfect cookie to you, crisp around the edges and moist and chewy on the inside. And this recipe deliver's just that.
- 1 stick/1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips
- 1 or 1-1/2 cups M & M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Add chips and m and m’s stirring to combine.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other. Flatten just a tiny bit with the back of a spoon. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy!
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Adapted Recipe From: picky-palate.com